- A Rule = the specified or stated requirement.
- A Standard = what is actually being done.
- Rules are implemented and designed for a reason. When we accept a standard that is less than the rule. What are we saying? The rule is NOT important.
- If we fail to enforce each rule then each of you are left trying to guess which rules are important and which rules are not really important. Confusion right?
- Failure to adhere to the Rule will result in your employment being terminated! ( Apparently, management is exempt from this rule!)
- The rule is there to protect you, your co-workers, and your families!
- Nothing is so important that our standard should ever be less than the rule!
- Sanitation failures, food contamination, poor personal hygiene, and insanitary practices are everyone’s responsibility. ConAgra Foods.